Eat butter first, and eat it last, and live till a hundred years be past."
Old Dutch proverb

I love butter. I love cream. I love wine, garlic and everything in between. From pepper to salt and veggies to meat, enjoy my ramblings on everything I eat!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diner #3: The Hightstown Diner

After a quick trip to the Liberty Bell, we headed to the Hightstown Diner in Hightstown, New Jersey. Stefano, a down-to-business 10-year-old, lead us to our seats. We were still from our meal at the Dining Car, so in an effort to avoid bodily harm, we ordered the diner's famous corned beef hash, but salads as well.

Unsurprisingly, the salads were as big as our heads, and Evan's chef's salad... well let's just say that many animals gave up their lives to make it happen. The salads were good, but the real star was the hash, meat and potatoes all in one. This hash is the REAL Situation in Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment