Eat butter first, and eat it last, and live till a hundred years be past."
Old Dutch proverb

I love butter. I love cream. I love wine, garlic and everything in between. From pepper to salt and veggies to meat, enjoy my ramblings on everything I eat!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Triple-D/Triple Bypass Roadtrip of Delicious Doom


A birthday celebration can come in all shapes and sizes -- a quiet evening with coffee and cake; a drunken night at the bar; a fancy dinner -- but for Evan Kwisnek, none of these options would do. An artery-clogging, pants-button-popping road trip to some of the best diners on the east coast was more like it. After pouring over old episodes of the Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Evan laid out the game plan: eat, eat and eat from Maryland to Connecticut and pray to God we wouldn't die before reaching the final diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment